Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shaq's Big Challenge - Definitely worth watching.


We had a surprisingly good time tonight watching the first episode of Shaq's Big Challenge. He's set out to help 6 very overweight kids get in better shape. I was crying my eyes out throughout. Because I loved the kids, because I know what it's like to be a fat kid. Oh, not that fat but close enough. It was always an issue. It's still an issue!

http://www.shaqsfamilychallenge.com/PublicSite/index.aspx

And this show's inspiring me as I just set out to regain lost ground the other day. I've been building the physical effort for years, stronger in yoga and pilates, now stepping up the cardio, but I also just started the whole WW food tracking thing again the other day, (again) trying to re-lose the 30 pounds lost in 2002-03. I hate the topic, I hate the worry, but I hate feeling uncomfortable too.

No comments: